consider team gazelle for your next keynote speaker
most requested keynote & technical topics
- Goods and Services Tax: Implications
- GST preparedness for Retail
- Building Efficiencies with Supply Chain Management
- Block Chain in Supply Chain Management
- Successful Demand Planning in the Indian Environment
- Implementing A Collaborative S&OP Process in a High Growth Environment: Experience at Gulf Oil
- Optimal allocation of SKU and Safety Stock in Supply Chain System Network
- Strategy & Planning using new technology.
- Return on Investment & Efficiency with Policies
you can expect
- Prompt, professional replies to phone calls, texts, or emails.
- A personal phone consultation prior to your event, so we can better understand how best to serve your audience.
- A professionally prepared, dynamically delivered presentation focused on achieving your outcomes.
- A custom resource page, exclusively created for your attendees. It includes the slides I used in the presentation, along with links to relevant books, articles, and/or videos.
looking for opportunity, where
- We can engage with the audience with our domain interest
- We can add to audience’s subject knowhow (theoretical, technical & practical)
- We have an opportunity to give back to ecosystem
keynote speakers from Gazelle
about Kirit Goyal
Kirit Goyal is an author, Speaker and leading Supply Chain Leader for business performance. For 18 years, Kirit has delivered engaging Keynotes at major conferences including Supply Chain Forecasting & Planning Conference – Dubai and Indian Retail Conference 2016.
Kirit’s material is grounded in his research and practical experience, which hit home for his audience.
Kirit delivers relevant, inspiring, and applicable content for leaders to boost their business efficiencies, productivity, collaboration, and innovation across the whole supply chain.
Kirit along with his team has generated great results for more than 22 of ET 500 companies.
has spoken at
• CII Conference – Automotive Supply Chain Management – 2015
• Indian Retail Conference 2016 – Ambedkar University Delhi
• Supply Chain Forecasting and Planning Conference – Dubai, UAE
• Supply Chain Forecasting & Planning Conference: Asia
• Business Etiquettes and Cross-cultural Issues at IMT Ghaziabad
• Demand Planning & Forecasting Workshop – New Delhi
• Quote Management Systems using Oracle Quoting
• Faster New Product Introduction Using Oracle Project Portfolio Management
Accomplished Professional Writer
He has Co-authored Book on Implications of GST in Indian Scenario in “GST: Plan your future tax journey now!” and “Dialing for Change- Success Model for Telecommunications Revolution in Developing Countries”.
He has also co-authored whitepaper on ‘Practical Framework for Demand Forecasting in India” which was selected to be published in a book by University of Hull and ‘RFID Middleware: Integration to the Entire Supply Chain’.
A Supply Chain Professional Planner’s Dream
He has also been awarded by a Global SCM Content Provider and Supply & Demand Chain Executive’s, ‘Pro to Know’ in Year 2014 and “Provider Pro to Know’ in year 2015 & 2016.
This award is honoring Global Supply Chain Executives who have helped their supply chain community at large to meet the challenges of today’s business climate. He had also been invited upon by Fortune Institute of International Business, a premier institute in India to review their supply chain courses.
Would you like to reserve one of our speaker to speak on your event. ? Just submit your details and we’ll be in touch shortly.
You can also email us if you would prefer.
Some error has occured.